- Trace Payroll Services has a simple philosophy in their approach to the Fully Managed Payroll service provide – they keep it personal.
- They know that the easiest way to get an answer to a query is to speak to a contact who knows you and your company personally.
- From implementation through to your monthly payroll processing, a team of professionals led by a named contact will assist you.
- You will be advised from the outset of working with Trace Payroll Services of the name of the person who will be responsible for your Fully Managed Payroll service together with their direct dial telephone number.
- Your direct contact at Trace Payroll Services will be part of a dedicated small team who will all have a working knowledge of your payroll.
- The high level of personal service Trace Payroll Services provides ensures they achieve a payslip accuracy level of 99.45% at first edit.
- In addition to your named direct contact a Trace Payroll Services section Manager will constantly monitor the service provided to your organisation to maintain continuity of care. The role of the section manager includes conducting regular review meetings with you to ensure complete satisfaction with the managed payroll service, in addition to providing advance information on any new products and enhancements to existing services.
- We’re so confident you’ll be delighted with the personal service you’ll receive from Trace Payroll that we offer a no quibble cancellation policy for new customers if you don’t agree – read about our Service Guarantee for more details